ShadowlarkmoonShadowlarkmoon

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

KAZAHANA: The Formula KAZAHANA: The Formula

Ask my gun damit!!!

Yeah... great line.!!!! I may have to use that the next time I play halo or somethin. You want to be in first place... ask my gun dammit. Blamm!

What!!!

Secret Lives of Squirrels Secret Lives of Squirrels

Squirrels RULE!!!

YES!!!! Oh my goodness yes! Everyone needs to see this. This must be true. I mean you see how they square off. Jumping from trees going from branch to branch. X3 Great work. Reminds me of the time somes of them were fighting in my nack ayrd... man they went from the top of ther gate to the lawn to the deck to run on the SIDE of the gate to the nieghbors yard!!! Classic!

Heroes of Nintendo Heroes of Nintendo

Good job.

Okay Futuram_rules_all this is a TOTALLY different flash here so make sure you put you comments on the right one, and make sure you look over those questions again cause, like you said... this is after OoT and In Majora mask link has a memory of zelda GIVEING HIM THE OCARIAN AGAIN!

Anyway good job, good job on this flash and pay no mind to futurama
Dude/chick hasn't thought that comment through

Link vs Darklink2(trailer Link vs Darklink2(trailer

Hmmmm...

Its not as good as the last one as is, but its has been a little bit since you made this so Im sure your skill have improved and we can expect good things to come
The 3D effects where okay, butI think it moved a little to slow, the last one was a bit more fast paced
Also I agree on the weapons not being changed unless you will somehow fit that into the story without loseing your last position
The sound effects... keep'em
I mean... what else does link really say? And that sucker makes those sounds all the time in the games! Not everyone who can fight can keep thier mouths shut in battle, even tennis players have a hard time shuting up and all they are doing is hitting a green ball

Player: Yaaahhh!!!!
Crowd: Awwwww
Ref: 40 luv

The Real Legend The Real Legend

You are soooooo worng x3

Absolute greatnesss! Must ad to favorites. Smack Navi again!!!! MWAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

We Hate It When... We Hate It When...

Luigi noooooo!!!!!!

Owwww,oww,owwww
LOl... but owww

Charlie Zero's Apology Charlie Zero's Apology

HA!! Grand!

Hey who needs words when you gots to see boobies <3 Great work!

Wizard Power Wizard Power

Ummmm... no

Well... I tryed to give it a chance, it didn't work. I don't like animutations for the time being, but if they are all that random, theni thinki will try to stear clear of them completely. 5 for all... cause im not too sure how much others enjoy this stuff.

Jesus H. Christ Jesus H. Christ

O.o... uhhhh

Uhhhhhhh... yeah.

The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

Poor Indiana

A kick that could crush bones... owwww Damn...grace be with his nuts.

Great flash!