ShadowlarkmoonShadowlarkmoon

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

KAZAHANA: The Formula KAZAHANA: The Formula

Ask my gun damit!!!

Yeah... great line.!!!! I may have to use that the next time I play halo or somethin. You want to be in first place... ask my gun dammit. Blamm!

What!!!

Secret Lives of Squirrels Secret Lives of Squirrels

Squirrels RULE!!!

YES!!!! Oh my goodness yes! Everyone needs to see this. This must be true. I mean you see how they square off. Jumping from trees going from branch to branch. X3 Great work. Reminds me of the time somes of them were fighting in my nack ayrd... man they went from the top of ther gate to the lawn to the deck to run on the SIDE of the gate to the nieghbors yard!!! Classic!

Heroes of Nintendo Heroes of Nintendo

Good job.

Okay Futuram_rules_all this is a TOTALLY different flash here so make sure you put you comments on the right one, and make sure you look over those questions again cause, like you said... this is after OoT and In Majora mask link has a memory of zelda GIVEING HIM THE OCARIAN AGAIN!

Anyway good job, good job on this flash and pay no mind to futurama
Dude/chick hasn't thought that comment through

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

Very good job. Keep it up!!

The secound weapon is kinda off on accuracy. I could understand if the scope shook a little causeing you to miss, but when it doesn't move at all and you aim directly at the target and still miss, it brings the game down a little. This is still great game though. Keep it moven.

LoZelda Usher's Hylian Yeah LoZelda Usher's Hylian Yeah

WTF?!

Very original,very clear, but WHAT FREAK WHERE YOU THINKIN? I couldn't even listen to it i was laughing so much
C'mon man!

HouseMasta responds:

A3WESSOMNEESSS$! ah TOO! I WUSZ HIHGH WH3NN 3Y3 m@DE iTT!!1

Phantasy Star Jungle Ferenzy Phantasy Star Jungle Ferenzy

Good job!

Wow this is nice, you do much better than me anyday! I need a better program for my remixing

DJ-Dajova responds: